We value our consignors and believe the quality of our sale depends greatly upon those who choose to participate in the sale. We strive to make the entire consignment process simple, efficient, and profitable.
SO HOW DO YOU START MAKING MOOLAH?
Our week-long events are held in the spring and fall, providing a venue for families to sell their children’s outgrown gear. Consignors set their own prices, tag the items with our easy to use computer system, then drop it off at their scheduled time during that week. Consignors are not required to be at the event to sell their items.
Benefits to Consigning
- The $15 consignor fee helps to provide the amazing location- along with the huge utility bill ; ), racks, sale equipment, advertising and the work involved in organizing and executing the sale, giving your items more opportunities to be sold to the thousands of shoppers.
- No need for yard sales, Facebook groups, Craigslist or Ebay…we do the selling for you! Also, there is a larger profit when consigning compared to selling at a yard sale. Items price much higher when being sold through consignment.
- Consignors that choose not to volunteer at Moo La La Boutique will receive 60% of their sales, consignors volunteering 1 shift earns 65%, 2 or more shifts earn 70%, and consignors that mark “Donate ALL” when printing tags receive an extra 5% of their sales.
- Don’t forget that consignors and volunteers get to shop early before the public, giving you the best selection on the items your kids need!
1 three hour shift
Entry into Pre Sale: 2 PM
2 three hour shifts
Entry into Pre Sale: 12 PM
3 or more shifts
Entry into Pre Sale: 10 AM
Please read through this entire page prior to registering for the event in order to understand the process. ALL MADE BY MAMA CONSIGNORS MUST CONTACT US PRIOR TO REGISTERING.
Now that you are registered, you can login to the system using the button below or the link on the top left of all of the website pages. You can start working with your inventory, adding work shifts and schedule a drop off appointment (see below for more drop off info)
Lets get your items ready! Utilize our many resources that we have for you to make this process simple.
There is a minimum 15 items and MAX OF 250 ITEMS PER CONSIGNOR.
- LIST OF ACCEPTED AND NOT ACCEPTED ITEMS– a quick read on what items we are able t sell at Moo La La.
- PRODUCT SAFETY page or http://www.cpsc.gov– ALL consignors are required to check their non-clothing items for safety recalls using our search tool.
- PRICING GUIDE– will assist you in pricing your items fairly. Statistically, consignors can anticipate selling 65-70% of their items when they are priced fairly. If your pricing base is too high (or too low), your overall percentage of items sold will reflect this. 25-35% of full retail price is an ideal starting point for pricing for maximizing profit and percentage sold.
- ITEM PREPARATION/TAGGING GUIDE to assist you through making your tags using our online system and how to attach tags to items.
All clothing items need to be on hangers (plastic or wire), be STAIN FREE, and gently used or new. All toys and equipment must be CLEAN and complete, having all necessary parts to function.
Moo La La values your time during drop off! Check in will take approximately 30 minutes to complete (allow for more time if you have 200+ items).
Please have all your items ready to be inspected, clothing placed in size order and separated by gender, fresh batteries in toys/equipment that need them, and all items CLEAN!!
DROP & GO APPOINTMENTS This option of drop off is only for the consignors who mark DONATE ALL on all tagged merchandise that they are selling. This is a great option for the mama on the go who is short on time! Consignors can choose to utilize the original drop off if they have the extra time and want to have the opportunity to address any quality issues pertaining to Moo La La standards
- Sign up for a Drop & Go appointment on our website.
- Bring all of your tagged merchandise to our designated Drop & Go zone.
Fill out your paperwork & receive your pre sale passes so you can quickly get moo-ving!(Any items that do not meet MLL standards will be placed in our donations)
As a consignor you earn the privilege to shop before the public. So slip some comfy shoes on because you are gonna shop till you drop!
- Volunteers working 3+ shifts shop Wednesday at 10am
- Volunteers working 2 shifts shop Wednesday at 12pm
- Volunteers working 1 shift shop Wednesday at 2pm
- Consignors shop Wednesday at 4pm (may bring one guest with guest pass)
Volunteers DO NOT get to bring a guest during the early entry shopping times 10am, 12pm and 2pm. We are rewarding you for the time you gave to Moo La La to shop early! We thank you for understanding. Only 1 pass will be given. Volunteering Consignors may ask for one 4pm guest pass at their drop off appointment.
Consignors shopping the Consignor/Volunteer Pre Sale on Wednesday, March 14th at the 4pm entry will be given 2 passes only. One pass for you and one pass for a guest/spouse. Anyone over age 16 must have a pass.
Want to shop even earlier? Check out the VOLUNTEER incentives.
Pick up is on a first come-first serve basis. It will take approximately 15 minutes depending on the line. That is the ONLY time that you are able to note any missing items. All remaining items that are not picked up before 6pm will be donated to our designated charity, as outlined in the consignor agreement.
If our designated pick up time does not work for you, please send a friend or relative to retrieve your remaining inventory and your consignor check on your behalf. Note- ALL persons picking up unsold items must verify the account by name, consignor number, and/or telephone number. Sorry, NO EXCEPTIONS will be made.
Any remaining items will be donated PROMPTLY at 6pm, no exceptions.
If you have chosen to DONATE your unsold items, then your job is done. Just sit back and wait for payday! Checks are placed in the mail 2 days after the pick up. You have 90 days to cash your check, after 90 days the check will be void. Checks are only reissued at the sale organizers discretion. Any checks that are lost due to incorrect addresses in the system or misplaced will be charged a $30 reissuing fee due to fees that we incur canceling the previous check.